How would your life be different if you knew exactly what to do for your loved ones
to keep them safe, happy and thriving while you enjoy a fulfilling career and/or a personal life?
Caregiver Relief Network was created to help family caregivers who are overwhelmed with the stress of caring for a loved one. The problem is that most caregivers have little or no support in this ever changing, complex and fragmented health care system. Besides caregiving, caregivers struggle with personal health issues, holding down their jobs, developing their careers and have other civic and personal responsibilities. Caregiving is not only the silent productivity killer, it is also the thing that split up relationships and causes health, career and financial strain.
At the Caregiver Relief Network, we help you discover the sources of your stress, we support and guide you in your decision making and long term care planning and we explore strategies to help you peel away the stress of caregiving so that you can reclaim your time and your relationship so you can make the selfless work you do as a caregiver more enjoyable and gratifying
Through our membership programs your will enjoy teleseminars, webinars, self-study caregiving courses, caregiver relief day retreats, caregiver group coaching, support groups, care management and even 1on 1 caregiver coaching so that you can enjoy your life, be a thriving caregiver while your loved is safe, happy and one thriving where ever he/she calls home.
1. Free Lamplighter Membership.
We call the people who are the basic members our “Lamplighters” – because among other benefits, they help us spread the word through our free newsletter called the Lamplighter.
As a Lamplighter you will enjoy:
- A highly informational blog full of the most frequent challenges facing caregivers today. It is contains tips, resources, recommendations, considerations and practical solutions you can use right on the spot.
- A monthly enews letter called the LAMPLIGHTER. It’s like your electronic companion to caregiving to keep you updated and informed about available support for your multiple roles in caregiving.
- Access to our Youtube caregiver learning channel with videos and mini courses on caregiving – more coming soon!
Our free membership is best for you if:
- You are not a caregiver yet and want to be prepared for when your turn comes around.
- If you are a supporter of a caregiver or if you just want to learn.
- If you are a caregiver and everything is under control and you are not stressed out at all.
Sign up for our Lamplighter membership at the bottom of our CRN store page and receive our award winning 3-Part Educational Series: Caregiving Made Simple
2. Thriving Caregiver Annual Paid Membership
We call the people who have a paid membership “Thriving Caregivers”. This membership level is for those who do not want the stress of caregiving and who want to enjoy a progressive career and a healthy personal life while their loved ones thrives in the comfort of the place they call home.
As a Thriving Caregiver you will receive:
- Monthly newsletter (the Lamplighter),
- Virtual caregiving mini courses,
- Monthly teleseminars,
- Monthly virtual caregiver relief days,
- Self- study courses,
- Group and one-on-one caregiver coaching for caregivers with a specific, time sensitive or targeted goal.
The paid membership is best for you if
- All of a sudden you become responsible for the care of a loved one and you do not have a solid respite and long term care plan in place.
- If your health, career, finances and relationships are suffering because of caregiving
- If you do not have all the required documents to serve as the power of attorney or guardian
- If you would you like to minimize your stress, add more value to your day and spend more time on the things that matter and those that bring you joy and satisfaction.
BENEFITS OF the paid membership program.
- Enjoy 24 hours access to caregiving advice and recommendations for your top pressing needs
- Have a front row seat to a monthly Virtual Caregiver Relief Day via teleseminars where you will be able to get help with issues that you are currently dealing with while you are working on your long term care plan.
- Discover how to take better care of your loved one by caring for yourself first
- Create your respite and long term care plan so that you eliminate unnecessary stress and cost.
- Enjoy a monthly self-selected, self-paced, self-study exercise on 12 of the hottest and most frequently asked subjects in care giving such as where to get money for care, what to do about incontinence, driving, what to do when your parents are RESISTANT to help, and more! . You pick the topic that is of interest to you for that month and we will work with you through the teleseminar and group coaching to get results in a timely and lower stress manner. If you miss the teleseminar, there will be a replay and you will have access to it 24 hours a day all year long.
Below is a SNEAK PEAK at of the monthly teleseminar titles coming in 2015!
- Facility or Home: Where does your loved one belong and how do you know?
- 5 Places to Get Money for Care
- The A to Z’s of Assisted Living
- Work Life Balance for Caregivers…Because Every Caregiver Deserves a Life Too!
- Incontinence: How To Eliminate Urine Odor & Reduce Challenges With Incontinence.
- Say It, Hear It, See It: How to talk to your parents so they listen and respond.
- Caring for U first: How to Design Your Respite Plan.
- Sibling Rivalry In Caregiving: How To Deal With Screwed Up Siblings
- Love, Marriage & Caregiving: Should Your Parents or In-Laws Move In With You?
- Blended Caregiving: How To PEEL away CONFLICT with step children and in-laws.
- If Your Heart Could Speak: Discovering & Enjoying Emotional Calm in Caregiving.
3. Self Study Coaching Programs
Study at your own pace with our self study programs.
Our first topic is:
Finding Caregiving Work Life Balance –
How To Reclaim Your Time & Relationships and Then Live a More Fulfilling Life
[learn more / purchase]
P.S. Don’t wait any longer; having a more balanced and healthy caregiving life style starts with honoring what YOU NEED and WANT. We can’t serve anyone if we are feeling STRESSED, overwhelmed and exhausted. Come on in and join our community of caregivers all over the world. We will support you and show you how to reclaim your life, your health and your relationships so that you can enjoy your journey as a caregiver while your loved one thrives in whatever place he/she calls home.