Finding Caregiving Work Life Balance
How To Reclaim Your Time & Relationships and Then Live a More Fulfilling Life
Imagine what life would be like IF YOU could take time off for yourself each week and at the same time enjoy your work and your relationships while your ALL your loved ones thrive in the comfort of the place they call home?
I am going to go out on a limb and say that each day, you battle with choices and decisions like, do I take mom to the senior center for a game of bridge or do I take my grandson to the baseball game? Or do I go to dinner with my hubby or do I stop and check in on my grandmother who has not answered her phone all day?
These questions create Caregiving Work Life Imbalance for many family caregivers – especially those who hold jobs outside of the home or those who are in a traditional work force. Every hour of every day, you make one decision over the other. It’s not that one or the other is good or bad. It’s about making conscious choices with an awareness of what’s needed or wanted at the time so that YOU live in a way that allows YOU to be present to YOURSELF, to YOUR life and to others.
The problem is that caregiving can easily consume the life of the caregiver, and often making choices comes with guilt and becomes complicated by the multiple demands on a caregiver’s very limited time and limited support. SO…the question is…
Can you really strike a balance between caregiving, work and your personal life?
Could you really enjoy caregiving, your job AND all your other important relationships – all at the same time?
The answer is a resounding YES you can and that starts here and it could start NOW. You just have to make that choice NOW. Choose to care for you so you may become a better version of YOU.
With this SELF PACED HOME STUDY COURSE, you will be able to
- Create your respite and long term care plan so that you eliminate unnecessary stress and cost.
- Discover strategies to give you more hours in your day and more life and quality for
YOU and your care recipient
- Identify where you might be creating an out of balance situation with your care choices and the benefits of improving your caregiving work life balance.
- Discover simple strategies for a smoother caregiving experience plus how to deal with guilt
- Discover how to take better care of your loved one by caring for yourself first by reclaiming your time and your relationships for a more fulfilling life.
Self-Study Coaching Program – 6 Modules and 6 Activity Sheets:
- MODULE 1: How Do You Want To Be Remembered
- MODULE 2: What Is Work Life Balance
- MODULE 3: Consequence of Work Life Imbalance
- MODULE 4: What Influences My Caregiving Work Life Imbalance
- MODULE 5: Improving Your Caregiving Work Life Balance
- MODULE 6. Locking It In
- How Do You Want To Be Remembered
- Finding The Caregiving Work Life Balance Point
- On The See Saw of Life
- Accentuate The Positive
- Staying In Balance
- Balancing Choices